Careers with Sepratech
Industrial Water Sales & Service Engineer - Houston, Texas
Includes Houston, Beaumont and Port Arthur. The open position is for a Technical Sales and Service Engineer who will also act as our Sales Director for the South Texas business operations. This position requires an existing base-knowledge in the field, as well as experience in industrial water treatment processes.
We are deeply penetrated in southern Louisiana, and this opportunity to develop the South-Texas market has explosive growth potential. As a result, this position is oriented toward an “experienced-to-mid-career” candidate, although any qualified and motivated applicant is welcome to apply, and will be seriously and fully considered. However, the candidate should be able to demonstrate an existing professional relationship network within the company’s targeted market.
Desired Skills & Experience
“Must-Have” Candidate Qualifications:
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- Existing industrial plant experience in the South Texas region - or a penetrated professional network within this region.
- Existing Technical sales experience, or significant, prior exposure to sales personnel as a client-plant operations employee on the water-treatment-side.
- Existing relationships with plant operations personnel within the region.
- Proven access to plant operations personnel.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Chemical Engineering Degree - or other Engineering Degree with related experience.
- “Hands on” service support in field operations.
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work without the requirement for direct management oversight, AND be motivated to achieve sales goals.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
Sepratech Corporation has a positive, natural, and rewarding corporate culture. We hold our personnel and client relationships as our most valuable assets.
Sepratech is an emerging growth company doing business in the industrial water and wastewater treatment markets. We service, sell, and rent process equipment; including clarifiers, filters, ion exchange and membrane systems, and other make-up water, wastewater, and de-watering processes. The company also sells system components and consumables directly to our customers - such as medias, resins, membranes, nozzles and internal piping arrays. These system component and consumable sales are also sold to our clientele as an adjunct to our core service business.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Compensation: $100K+, Vehicle, Benefits
Apply for Job on:
OR send resume.
Have Questions? Contact us NOW! (281) 893-3232